Re: [Fractint] Twitter fractal posted link in may add Window…

Author: David W. Jones
To: Fractint and General Fractals Discussion
Subject: Re: [Fractint] Twitter fractal posted link in may add Windows commands to your registry
Based on previous experiences with Albrecht's "understanding" of technology, I think he doesn't know what he's talking about.

But whatever. Here's the text of another with the shortcut link:

0.14568950332326472 + -0.5800089453130025i at zoom 1.4121577662e+05. jit:20190731200001

https://t.co/SBxCZanUh5

Click the link if you're not paranoid, or calculate the image for yourself.