Re: [Fractint] Twitter fractal posted link in may add Window…

Author: Mike Frazier
To: Fractint and General Fractals Discussion
Subject: Re: [Fractint] Twitter fractal posted link in may add Windows commands to your registry
I have a twitter account so I wouldn't be able to tell. I also use visit it
daily so I really wouldn't be able to tell. I think if twitter was malware
there would be a huge public outcry and it would be banned from iOS and
Android. Government officials would be prohibited from using it etc.

--
Mike Frazier
www.fracton.org