[GSL-Marina] DOCK GATES - IMPORTANT!

Author: Dave Shearer
To: gsl-marina@mailman.xmission.com
Subject: [GSL-Marina] DOCK GATES - IMPORTANT!
GSL Slip Renters.

We have had several complaints about dock gates being left open and not secured. There have also been several instances where gates are propped open with rocks.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. I know there are some that find it convenient to prop the gates open or to leave them open but YOUR NEIGHBORS want to have their property secured behind a closed and locked gate.

We have had many instances where photographers will go down an unlocked dock, put their subjects on private boats and take pictures.

PLEASE KEEP ALL DOCK GATES CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES.

Thank you.

Dave

Dave Shearer
Park Manager