[BSLWAC] Backstage - Feedback Request - July 23, 2019

Author: Casey Cheney
To: bslwac
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - Feedback Request - July 23, 2019
Feedback Request

        Hello everyone!

        This feedback request is a little different than other you've probably seen in the past. What I'm interested in today is hearing from those that either DO NOT have a cataloger on staff or, if you do, your cataloger is a paraprofessional.

        I have someone who would be interested in speaking with you if you fall into either of these categories to better understand how you specifically handle AC processing while being short-staffed.

        Please contact me off-list (ccheney@???) if you'd be willing to speak wih my contact.

        Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Casey Cheney, PMP | Vice President, Authority ControlBackstage Library works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania801-342-5692 | ccheney@??? | ac.bslw.com/mars | How am I doing?