Re: [Fractint] Fractint Archives

Author: Harold Lane
To: 'Fractint and General Fractals Discussion'
Subject: Re: [Fractint] Fractint Archives
Tim,
Thanks for your efforts to get the archives back.
There is not a need to rush to do anything immediately, so perhaps you could
ping Xmission and Rich -- say once a week -- for a few more weeks and see if
you get a response.

At least you can delay the decision of possibly needing to rehost the list
elsewhere...

- Hal Lane

# hallane@???