Re: [GSL-Marina] Harbormaster Eardley Spit Cruise

Author: Sherry Crawford
To: Martin Kasteler, Dave Shearer
CC: gsl-marina@mailman.xmission.com
Subject: Re: [GSL-Marina] Harbormaster Eardley Spit Cruise
Were coming. 4

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, May 31, 2019, 9:01 AM, Martin Kasteler <martysgone@???> wrote:

Dave,
I RSVP's earlier, but to make sure- I will be 4 in numbers.  Do we have a rough headcount?  I am not sure what size of a side dish is appropriate.
Excited for tomorrow!
Marty Kasteler
On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 10:12 AM Dave Shearer <harbormaster@???> wrote:

Here we go!  It is just a few days away now.  The annual Harbor Master Eardley Spit Cruise.

And the weather forecast has consistently looked awesome!  Partly cloudy with a high in the low 70’s.  Great sailing weather.

We will have a captains meeting at 10:30 at the pavilion for those that have not been to Eardley Spit before.  It is a simple sail but there a re a couple tricky issues to safely get there.

We will have very minimal transportation available to get you from your boat to the spit so please bring your own transportation.

I will be providing the main course for the barbecue but side dishes are very welcome and appreciated.

Beach games will be provided and set up.

IF YOU HAVEN’T RSVPD YET PLEASE DO SO.  I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH OF THE MAIN COURSE BARBECUE FOOD TO BRING.