[BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - April 4, 2018

Author: Casey Cheney
To: bslwac
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - April 4, 2018
News Alert

        We're happy to announce that our first educational video has been released!

        If you're considering a vendor for authority control we hope that this short video will give you a worthwhile overview of Backstage's core authority control services.

        http://bslw.com/presentations/authority/intro/

        We will continue to record and release educational videos throughout the year. We plan on going more in depth into all services offered within the Automation Services Department as well as resources that are available to you.

        Please feel free to send feedback or requests for topics you would like to see covered to ccheney@???

Casey Cheney, PMP | Vice President, Authority ControlBackstage Library works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania801-342-5691 | ccheney@??? | ac.bslw.com/mars | How am I doing?