[BSLWAC] Backstage - Feedback Request - January 30, 2018

Author: Casey Cheney
To: bslwac
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - Feedback Request - January 30, 2018
Feedback Request

        Happy January!

        It's amazing how quickly time goes by and that it is nearly February! As we start off this new year I have been considering ways to better serve our library community. One of the routes I would like to take in 2018 is to create short, informational/tutorial type videos about our services, options, etc.

        While I do have a specific list of topics in mind, I am very interested in hearing from you about what would be useful to you in this type of platform. I'm open to any and all ideas, afterall, we want to make YOUR life easier!

        Please feel free to contact me either on or off list with your thoughts!

Casey Cheney, PMP | Vice President, Authority ControlBackstage Library works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania801-342-5691 | ccheney@??? | ac.bslw.com/mars | How am I doing?