[BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - June 27, 2017

Author: Nate Cothran
To: bslwac
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - June 27, 2017
News Alert

        Hi Everyone,

        We announced this at ALA, but I also wanted inform you:

        http://www.bslw.com/news/wordpress/2017/06/nate-cothran-promoted-to-president-of-backstage/

        I have been promoted to president of Backstage. John Merrill, our previous president, has decided to step back though he will remain as the chairman & owner of Backstage.

        During my time spent in Automation Services, I have been most fortunate to be professionally associated with all of you and work with you as well. I look forward to more success stories that we may share going forward.

        Casey Cheney has accepted the position of product manager over Automation Services, which includes: authority control, record upgrade & record de-duplication services, along with a host of other machine-related services.

        We anticipate many more opportunities to provide greater depth to our service to you and in meeting your needs.

Nate Cothran, PMP | PresidentBackstage Library works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania801-342-5697 | nate@??? | ac.bslw.com/mars | How am I doing?