Bowl for Kids' Sake -- Top individual fund raiser

Author: Craig Clifford
To: Craig Clifford
Subject: Bowl for Kids' Sake -- Top individual fund raiser
On behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah and the children

we serve, thank you for supporting our Bowl for Kids’ Sake

events this spring.

We are excited to announce our top individual fund raiser,

*Lara Chatman, who raised $3,585*. Through her efforts

she was able to rally 120 individual donations!

With help from each of you, we raised *more than $150,000*!!!

This money allows us to provide children facing adversity

with strong and enduring professionally-supported one-to-one

relationships that change a child’s life for the better, forever.

Thank you again for everything you did to make Bowl for Kids’

Sake a huge success!

*Craig Clifford*

*Development Manager*

*Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah*

[image: cid:image002.png@01D2B383.85855080]

2121 South State Street #201

Salt Lake City, Utah 84115

*Office: *801.743.1673

*www.bbbsu.org <http://www.bbbsu.org/>* *[image: Facebook_bw_20]*
<https://www.facebook.com/BigBrothersBigSistersOfUtah> *[image:
Twitter_BW_20]* <https://twitter.com/bbbsu> *[image: Instagram_BW_20]*
<http://instagram.com/bbbsutah>

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply email and