Weekly update -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake

Author: Craig Clifford
To: Craig Clifford
Subject: Weekly update -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake
Happy bowlers--

We are so excited that you have signed up to participate in our *Rock ‘N
Bowl for Kids’ Sake* events. With your help, our goal is to raise
*$148,000*!!!

We have completed our first four bowls and have three more this week in
Park City...That'll be HALF of our Bowling for Kids' Sake events!

Saturday, Feb. 25 we raised *$12,905*

Thursday, Mar. 2 we raised *$14,356*

Saturday, Mar. 4 we raised *$24,054* and *$22,327*

That's a total of* $73,642 *-- almost *halfway to our total goal*!!!
This is FANTASTIC...and it's all due to your efforts, so THANK YOU!

Our two remaining sessions in Salt Lake are completely SOLD OUT. *We still
have lanes open this Thursday and Saturday up in Park City.* If you would
like to join a bowl up there, please let me know!

Park City: Jupiter Bowl

Thursday, March 9, 2017 (6pm – 8pm)

Saturday, March 11, 2017 (9am – 11am)

Saturday, March 11, 2017 (11:30am – 1:30pm)
Here are a couple reminders:

-- Please let us know the *date, time, and location* that you’d like
to bowl, if you haven’t yet. Simply respond to this email, or
give us a call at 801-743-1673 <(801)%20743-1673>.

-- Each team of 5 players
*raises $500* That’s as easy as ten $10 donations per player

-- *Prizes* will be awarded for best costumes
We'll have both individual and group costume winners

-- Prizes for the *top fund raisers*; individual & team
   Top individual - week at Snowbird, May 6-13, 2017
    ***No matter what day you bowl, your fund raising efforts
        can continues through end of day April 8

Ready for a fun BONUS?
The next person to secure *a donation of $100 or more*
will receive: a *$25 Whole Foods gift card*

Thank you again for everything you are doing to make Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’
Sake a huge success!

Best,

Craig

*Craig Clifford*

*Development Manager*

2121 South State Street Suite 201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
*Office: *801.743.1673 <(801)%20743-1673>
*www.bbbsu.org <http://www.bbbsu.org/>*

*Please consider becoming a "Big" today!* <http://mentor.bbbsu.org/>

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply email and