Re: [Men Without Hats] Psyched! MWH are coming to Atlanta!

Author: Jeff Schachter
To: You can dance, if you want to.
Subject: Re: [Men Without Hats] Psyched! MWH are coming to Atlanta!
"Retro Futurua Tour 2017" www.retrofuturatour.com
http://safetydance.com/tour/

MWH as well as Modern English, English Beat, Howard Jones, Katrina and
Annabella (Bow Wow Wow).

2 shows in the Boston area where I live: August 10 in Providence and
August 14 in Lynn. I'll definitely be at one of them at least. If you
are in the Boston area and are attending as well, drop me a line - would
be nice to meet others from the list.

Jeff