Fwd: Please reply -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake

Author: Craig Clifford
To: Craig Clifford
Subject: Fwd: Please reply -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake
Congratulations to *Stephanie Stevens* who was the first fund raiser to
bring in *3 new donations*...totaling $500! She won the 2 Winter Gold
Passes.

Keep your eyes peeled for the email next week where we will have another
incentive for fund raising

We so appreciate the work you are all doing to make *Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’
Sake* totally ROCK!

Best,

Craig

*Craig Clifford*

*Development Manager*

2121 South State Street Suite 201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
*Office: *801.743.1673 <(801)%20743-1673>
*www.bbbsu.org <http://www.bbbsu.org/>*

*Please consider becoming a "Big" today!* <http://mentor.bbbsu.org/>

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
http://bbbsu.org/events/bowl/