Register today! -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2017

Author: Craig Clifford
To: Craig Clifford
Subject: Register today! -- Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2017
We are so grateful for your previous service as a Big. Until you are ready
to engage in that position again, we invite you to consider forming a team
for our *Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’ Sake* events this year.

With your help, our goal is to raise *$148,000*!!! As you can imagine,
while *creating amazing memories* bowling with your friends, your donations
are *creating amazing mentoring* relationships. Your support means so
much!

After you register online…
https://bbbsu.donorpages.com/bfks2017/
…please let us know the date, time, and location that you’d like to bowl.

Here are a couple reminders:
--
*Each team of 5 players raises $500* That’s as easy as ten $10
donations per player

If you are not able to participate by bowling this year, you may still make
a donation to the event:
https://bbbsu.donorpages.com/BFKS2017/BFKS2017name/

Thank you in advance for all you are doing to make *Rock ‘N Bowl for Kids’
Sake* a success! Feel free to give us a call with any questions at
801-743-1673.

Warm regards,

Craig Clifford
Development Manager