[BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - November 30, 2016

Author: Nate Cothran
To: bslwac
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - News Alert - November 30, 2016
News Alert

        On October 13, 2016, I sent out a survey on AUTOCAT entitled
Managing Authority Control in a Changing Discovery Landscape. I elected to not post the survey to this internal Backstage listserv because I did not wish to directly skew the results, though I also recognize that there are those of you on this listserv who may have also seen the survey posted on AUTOCAT.

        http://www.bslw.com/authority_control/survey

        The survey closed on November 4, 2016, and we have collated the results into a PDF document which can be accessed by
clicking on the link above. We had a total of 151 respondents addressing 13 questions in various ways, depending on how they answered a certain question early on.

        At any rate, I wanted to alert you to these results in case the responses may help inform or direct your own paths with respect to authority control options in the future.

        As always, please feel free to contact me with further questions you may have about these results.

Nate Cothran, PMP | Vice President, Automation ServicesBackstage Library works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania801-342-5697 | nate@??? | ac.bslw.com/mars | How am I doing?