CORRECTION-BBBSU Holiday Party!

Author: Brandi Jolley
To: leadership
Subject: CORRECTION-BBBSU Holiday Party!
I apologize for the typo-I hope you’ll join us in *2016!*

*Brandi Jolley*

*VP of Fund Development*

2121 South State Street #201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
*Office: *801.743.1674
*www.bbbsu.org* <http://www.bbbsu.org/>

*[image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B2a2SHo6_s8scGdpV19HbE1mVTA&revid=0B2a2SHo6_s8sMHJyU01zcWZ0cjk5czNxeHZPK2NYcDBSRGdBPQ]*
<http://bbbsu.org/>

*Mentoring Changes Lives!*
* Please consider donating or volunteering today.*

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply email and