Chef & Child and BBBSU!

Author: Brandi Jolley
To: Brandi Jolley
Subject: Chef & Child and BBBSU!
Happy Friday!

Our Annual *Chef & Child Fundraising Gala* is just around the corner
(October 1) and tickets are still available at $150/each or $1,200 for a
table of 8.

*BUT…don’t worry*…if you are not planning to attend you can still
participate in the fantastic silent auction.

Are you ready to bid on our amazing silent auction items? You can start
today! (or at least check them out). Beginning on Monday, items will be
added each day until Saturday, October 1 when the entire auction will be
open for bid. Just click here
https://www.501auctions.com/bbbsu/category/all/1 to create a profile and
start bidding on items.

Don’t miss out! The auction features items from local restaurants,
theaters, artists and more!

Brandi

*Brandi Jolley*

*VP of Fund Development*

*Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah*

2121 South State Street #201
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
*Office: *801.743.1674
*www.bbbsu.org <http://www.bbbsu.org/>*

[image: Inline image 1]

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply email and