[BSLWAC] Backstage - NAF Cleanup Phase 3B Update

Author: Nate Cothran
To: Backstage Library Works Authority Contol Listserv
Subject: [BSLWAC] Backstage - NAF Cleanup Phase 3B Update
Hi Everyone,

With ALA right around the corner in Orlando, FL next week, we thought it would be a good idea to reach out to our contact at Library of Congress who is directly involved with the Phase 3B cleanup.

Our contact let us know that there has been very little progress on the Phase 3B cleanup and testing. Alas, the update is that there is still no update, but we wanted to pass it on in any case. Perhaps there will be more information conveyed by the JSC during the Authority Control Interest Group on Sunday at 1:30 ET.

Also: if you're attending ALA next week, please feel free to stop by our booth (#2069) and say hello!

Thanks,
Nate
Nate Cothran, PMP | Vice President, Automation Services
Backstage Library Works | Provo, Utah & Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
801.342.5697 | nate@???<mailto:nate@bslw.com?subject=Automated%20Services> | ac.bslw.com/mars<http://ac.bslw.com/mars> | How am I doing?<http://ac.bslw.com/customer_satisfaction/review.php?token=15>