Re: [BSLWAC] Backstage - MeSH: Deconstruction of Subject Hea…

Author: Nate Cothran
To: Backstage Library Works Authority Contol Listserv
Subject: Re: [BSLWAC] Backstage - MeSH: Deconstruction of Subject Headings
I should also mention that while we anticipate having a solution in place by December 14, we still need to wait for NLM to distribute their updated authority file on or around January 6, 2016.

So, even if you elected to have us do the full deconstruction of your existing MeSH records in December, our recommendation would be to hold off on doing that until after we receive the updated authority file from NLM.

Otherwise, we would do the deconstruction, but not be able to deliver to you the matching (deconstructed) authorities at that time.

-Nate
How am I doing?<http://ac.bslw.com/customer_satisfaction/review.php?token=15>