Re: [Fractdev] Anyone run DOS Fractint in CMD window in WinX…

Author: Jay Litwyn
To: fractdev
Subject: Re: [Fractdev] Anyone run DOS Fractint in CMD window in WinXP mode of Win7 Prof. 32-bit?
Mere aggregation iz not a copyright concern.
The size of file, however, iz.
The usual limit for e-mail is four meg az deterrent for mail bombing.
The file should also be scanned for viruses. While I expect that you
will do what you can, it's better if it's a public release for several
people on a mailing list, so you're making the offer correctly.
You are welcome to use any free or paid web host.
I use http://www.000webhost.com/ for my website.
I would expect THEM to scan for viruses, and I got a hint from McAfee
that they don't, and I do not know who to ask if they scan. They
recommend FTP other than windows, and so do I, because windows iz not
reliable.
I lost some files when I moved my website.