Re: [Fractdev] Update to ManpWIN and Problems WINFract

Author: Paul
To: 'Fractint developer's list'
Subject: Re: [Fractdev] Update to ManpWIN and Problems WINFract
Hi Jonathan,

I can't get it to assemble as I have no idea of how to tell Bignum.ASM that there is an external variable. I thought that it would be a memory model thing. I have no knowledge of how to change this. I think I'll have to let it go. Thanks for trying.

Thanks for trying to get orbits to work.

Best regards,

Paul.

Paul de Leeuw Computers     NSW Central Coast, Australia
Email:                             pdeleeuw@???
www:                           <http://www.deleeuw.com.au>
ABN                                         72 360 822 562