Re: [Fractdev] ManpWIN now creates animated GIFs and MPEG-2 …

Author: Paul
To: 'Fractint developer's list'
Subject: Re: [Fractdev] ManpWIN now creates animated GIFs and MPEG-2 files directly
Hi Guys,

I increased the maximum number of frames in the fractal animations to
20,000. However, it is unadvisable to run this directly to memory unless the
frames are tiny. An alternative method using PNG files and a *.lst file as
control will enable creation of an MPEG file with many frames.

I also added an on-screen formula parser as it is quick for testing new
ideas rather than mucking about with files.

I have cleaned up a lot of the code and fixed a number of bugs.

Sources and new executable are at the addresses listed below.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul de Leeuw Computers     NSW Central Coast, Australia
Email:                             pdeleeuw@???
www:                           <http://www.deleeuw.com.au>
ABN                                         72 360 822 562