[BCC Ride_calendar] BCC Quik Release

Author: Don and Mary Margaret WILLIAMS
To: mailinglist
Subject: [BCC Ride_calendar] BCC Quik Release

KSL’s weather
forecast shows red temps for the weekend
which means all our rides are green.

Tonite – Huntsville to Snowbasin for our Ogden members, Sandy ride for those down south and the Board
Meeting happens at 7 – drop a note to president @bccutah.org if you need to be on the agenda.

Thursday - Paceline trainer ride happens early from Mt
Green Sinclair, Garfield School to
Cottonbottom and Bike n Brew roll at 6 in town.

Friday – the double oreo of Friday morning rides, Ride to the Wake-up ride, ride the wake –up ride, then ride the fat burn ride to burn it all
off. TGIF rolls from the west end of the
international center at 6 pm

Saturday – Before Sunrise it’s the Marathon course. At 9
SuperSeries No 2  Willard Bay rolls from
Centerville School on Main Street   There
are 200k  100 miles, 70 miles and a
secret 30-40 mile route to Gentile St. and back.    If  all
goes well this route will be fully marked.
 there is a small route
change this year  and the map link is posted on the  website.    BCC also has a display
table set up at Performance all day if you want to stop by.

Sunday – Jackie’s spring Fling happens without snow from
Draper Park

Last weekend we successfully avoided the showers and got in
2 metric rides for our trouble. It was
actually a beautiful day. SO this weekend get in 2 great days of riding. Don WRC 2012