M_Boats: Interior Paint

Author: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
To: For and about Montgomery Sailboats
Subject: M_Boats: Interior Paint
I'd like to paint the interior of my M17. I don't want to get too glossy. Any suggestions what is the best thing to use???
SeaFrog M17From beowulf2@??? Sun Apr 01 11:37:30 2012
From: "Beowulf" <beowulf2@???>
To: "For and about Montgomery Sailboats"
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 10:37:04 -0700
    http://www.dnswl.org/, no *      trust
    *      [ listed in list.dnswl.org]
    * -0.0 T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
    *      domain
    *  0.8 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
    *      [score: 0.4461]
    * -0.0 DCC_CHECK_NEGATIVE Not listed in DCC
    *      [sa06 1397; Body0Fuz10Fuz2m
    *  0.0 T_XMDrugObfuBody_08 obfuscated drug references
    *  1.0 XMNumbers Suspicious email with numbers in From & Subject
    * -0.5 XM_SPF_Pass SPF-Pass