Re: [Men Without Hats] Happy MWH Day!

Author: Russ
To: You can dance, if you want to.
Subject: Re: [Men Without Hats] Happy MWH Day!
I saw them at a small club. The opener (whose name escapes me, but they
were some kind of comedy/musical group) totally sucked, but MWH kicked
ass. I have seen the Live Hats video too and of course things are going
to be different nowadays but I was very satisfied with Ivan's
performance. It probably helped that the crowd, though small, was pretty
enthusiastic.

Also, he came out afterward for autographs, photos and to mingle which I
thought was very nice.

I was happy that I finally got a chance to wear my "The Great Ones
Remember" hats@xmission T-shirt to a show. I forget who it was on this
list that had those made, but it must have been 15 years ago. Mine is
still like new, but I rarely wear it since every time I do, it seems
someone wants to know what I'm protesting...sheesh.