[Orb] C Batter C

Author: Rachel Roth
To: What were the skies like when you were young?
Subject: [Orb] C Batter C
Hey Everyone -

Did anyone else get their C Batter C yet? You've all been very quiet…

Mine arrived the day of release but I was too swamped to really digest it. The customized book label in the front is a nice touch.

I've been liking the tracks a lot - they harken to that old school Orb sound like I love. You can still hear the chugga-chugga influence of Fehlman, but the baselines and samples sound like Dr LX. I haven't had a chance to take in the video just yet…

My discog is woefully out of date, but I have a work holiday coming up so I'll try and pull it together.