Re: [Orb] interestingly...

Author: MFL Hotmail
To: What were the skies like when you were young?
Subject: Re: [Orb] interestingly...
I've heard through the grapevine that 'Space' may be revisited. I think
LX is going to be involved in it more this time. I'm thinking it may be
'Space' as it was originally edited. Don't really know for sure.

I'm really hoping to have Youth and possibly Jimi Cauty prepare episodes
of "The 180" in the future. Alex really helped out a lot with getting
in all three of these episodes over the summer, so I decided to let him
rest a bit before asking him for more help. I was thinking of timing
Youth's episode to the 20th Anniversary of "Auntie Aubrey" in December,
or maybe the 20th Anniversary of 'U.F. Orb', next year. Wow....."Blue
Room" is twenty next year as well........criminy.

I asked Guy Pratt to do an episode, but he was borderline rude to me for
asking if David and LX would play together after 'Metallic Spheres'. He
said, "Never" and declined to put something together for us
unfortunately. He also de-friended me on Facebook. :( Sad, because I
really enjoy his art.

.....and who trashes Thomas? "Outlands", "O.O.B.E", "Towers of Dub",
FFWD, all the way to "Ripples".....Thomas is awesome and whoever trashes
him, is pretty much lame.

Cheers,
Michael T.