Re: [Orb] A 3hr Orb Mix

Author: Ramon V
To: orb
Subject: Re: [Orb] A 3hr Orb Mix

You make a good point. There is a lot of stuff floating on the web related to either Alx, Thomas and/or Orb! I lost interest/track on the Orb a few years ago, BUT when CCC started i really got back on track again. I am an old time Orb fan, still remember when and wherei bought the Ultraworld double album back in '90, lol.
I did not have a bookmark for the Music For Listeners website, i feel ashamed.. It contains a lot of nice stuff i want to lay my ears on.. :-)

The CCC shows remind me of the Tuesday Teatime sessions at Groovetech.. remember those??

aRv