Re: [Orb] A 3hr Orb Mix

Author: trm
To: What were the skies like when you were young?
New-Topics: [Orb] interestingly...
Subject: Re: [Orb] A 3hr Orb Mix
On 9/25/2011 6:28 PM, Robert Stringer wrote:

> On my Droid it asked me to install an executable.

You'll find virtually every file-sharing site loaded with "download
here!" buttons for download managers and whatnot--same as when you install
freeware that has 'extra' toolbars, home-page switchers, and crap you
don't want or need. Just navigate past the crap to the link for the file
you want. If you click on anything that wants to be installed, you've
not found the proper link.
Select the "slow / regular" download speed and wait the 30 seconds or
whatever and you're home free.

-j