Re: [Orb] Orb playing Pink Floyd on Mojo cover cd

Author: polar-sequence
To: 'What were the skies like when you were young?'
Subject: Re: [Orb] Orb playing Pink Floyd on Mojo cover cd
Yes, it's also on wax, but The Orb track isn't on it.

See here:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Mojo-Presents-Return-To-The-Dark-Side-Of-The-
Moon-Wish-You-Were-Here-Again/release/3095180

And yes, the Patterns & Textures was converted from tape to DVD by Dr.
Winston O'Boogie a long time ago (is he still in the list?), along with the
U.F. Off video.

Regards,

Johan