MtMan-List: rendezvous

Author: Ronald Schrotter
To: hist list
Subject: MtMan-List: rendezvous
Gentlemen and ladies planning on rendezvous this year: I live within eyesight of the Uinta Mountains. This morning I awoke to 5" of freshsnow, and it is still coming down in large wet flakes. This is not meant to scare you off, but warn you to be prepared. Locally we have seen 60 degree weather once this spring, and even the 50s are rare. There is more snow in the mountains than there has been in 30+ years. I am sure it will warm up a bit by Rendy time, but it may still be quite wet, cold and hopefully the creeks won't be running too high. Looking forward to the doin's. YMHS< Dog