Re: MtMan-List: iron arrowheads made by the plains indians

Author: Dennis Fisher
To: David Scott, hist_text
Subject: Re: MtMan-List: iron arrowheads made by the plains indians
David,

Just curious about your sources for mountain men carrying bows - could you make
that available for the rest of us. I believe, but can't remember for sure, that
I read an account of Jim Bridger having an iron arrowhead removed from his back
at one of the rendezvous. Anyone else recall reading that.

Dennis Fisher
AMM 612