Re: [Men Without Hats] Ivan Demos are up!

Author: Alec R. and Kari S.
To: if you want to.You can dance
Subject: Re: [Men Without Hats] Ivan Demos are up!
Thanks Teal!  You can listen to the songs at YouTube if you visit my profile.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Karialec1?feature=mhum

2 songs are up right now and more are planned.  The Facebook page is here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Fans-of-Men-Without-Hats-and-Ivan-Doroschuk/155872377787267

Cheers, and happy MWH day!
Alec