Re: MtMan-List: Camas???????

Author: Wynn
To: mdrougas
CC: hist_text
Subject: Re: MtMan-List: Camas???????
The only thing I have heard of is that you don't harvest all of any plant in
an area. Its best to keep moving around as you go instead of working a
careful effecient square like a modern farmer. I am not sure about camas but
I know a lot of wild edibles are very weather dependant so praying for a
warm spring with just enough moisture is the best way to insure a good crop.

The chokecherries were still green in August in Eastern Idaho this year.