Re: MtMan-List: Over the Hump!

Author: John Allen
To: 'Wynn', 'Greg Muich'
CC: hist_text
Subject: Re: MtMan-List: Over the Hump!
Bridger spent most of his time in Wyoming so he knew what he was talking
about. In the era of modern technology, however, we Wyomingites break our
seasons down to two: winter and road construction.

Dr. John L. Allen
2703 Leslie Court
Laramie, WY 82072
Ph: (307) 742-0883 (h)
Ph: (307) 761-5823 (c)
jlallen41@???

Of all the paths you take in life, make sure that some of them are dirt.