Re: MtMan-List: introduction newbie

Author: amm1585
To: huntj1, 'hist text'
Subject: Re: MtMan-List: introduction newbie
Well, John, I'm in poor health, too, so I can empathize with you and maybe
we will compare our various 'ologists. However, using Dennis as a reference
puts you on thin ice right off the bat with this bunch. However, I 'spose
that most of us will overlook that mistake and invite you to gather 'round
the fire....especially if you got any whiskey.
Lanney Ratcliff, Texian