Re: [Yello] Lyrics?

Author: Mark Pulley
To: The moon: beautiful. The sun: even more beautiful.
Subject: Re: [Yello] Lyrics?
On 25/10/2009, at 4:52 AM, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:
> Has anyone written down the lyrics for Touch Yello?

Here's my go at the lyrics. Feel free to laugh at any mistakes! I did
these a few days ago, and have already fixed some badly misheard lyrics.

To save space in the email, I haven't duplicated verses where they are
repeated, unless there are major differences in the words of the
repeat verses.

**The Expert**

I know you're gonna do it with an easy touch
Knowledgable lady, love is such
I know you're never ever gonna feel ashamed
You're a knowledgable nasty expert in the game

She is _____ she is funny she is nice and tall
She is witty she is pretty and she got it all

**You Better Hide**

You know I have never been honest to you
I'm sorry
You better hide from me
Before I tell you the truth
Hide from me

[whispered] He can't do it [*check this*]

I planned on letting you know
But I always was afraid of losing you
And now my words are gone
I've lost them too
Hide from me

**Out Of Dawn**

You're shaking me softly turn me upside down
[First and third time:] You're the Queen of my emotion your invisible
crown
[second time:] You're the Queen of the lonely your invisible crown
Invisible crown is your beautiful mind
You're driving me crazy, you're one of a kind
You give me pleasure, shakes, desire
You give me shivers, love, drive
I wanna be with you till the end of time
And you will always fly, you'll never be mine
And when I see you smile it's like a distant light
Fear of your fading love

**Bostich (Reflected)**

Standing at the machine every day for all my life
I'm used to do it, and I need it
It's the only thing I want
It's just a rush, push, cash

Everybody needs somebody

I know you think I'm crazy
I'm gonna ask you all the same
I know you're just a machine
I wanna dance with you
That's my game 'cos
Everybody needs somebody

**Till Tomorrow** (Instrumental). I haven't bothered working out
lyrics for Dieter's vocal loop at the end.

**Tangier Blue**

Dreaming of you all the colours of light
I'm fading away you drive me home tonight
We never get lost, you stay on the ground
We never get in just turning around
[whispered] Shining light

**Part Love**

Mm mm mm mm
I see you walk baby walk
I hear you talk baby talk
I see you dance baby dance
Give me that chance baby chance

Chance

Your eyes kill my sight
I guess you know that (mm mm mm mm) I guess you know that
Your eyes kill my sight (mm mm mm mm)
I guess you know that (You make my heart burn) I guess you know that
(You make my mind turn)

Lazy lady way too cool
I wanna be your supernatural tool
Lazy lady way too cool
I wanna be your supernatural fool
Mm mm mm mm your supernatural tool

This is your love part, you drive it into my heart
Driving me out of my mind you make me love blind

Your eyes... Yeah!

You make my heart burn, you make my mind turn
This is your love part, you drive it into my heart
Driving me out of my mind you make me love blind

**Friday Smile**

Tip top, de vi de dee [any better suggestions on spelling?]
It only works with you and me
Tip top, de vi de doo
It only works with me and you

I like to see you smiling
It's all, it's all I need on Friday night
I know you're gonna drive me
At the exact right speed into the light

Show me the way to drive
I'm on the highway of love to dive
Into the world above
We're gonna hit the star of love

I know you're gonna drive me
At the exact right speed into the light
Might be the way you're smiling
Your smile your smile so bright on Friday night

**Kiss In Blue**

Those secrets you keep from me
Will I ever know
This life you live aside
Will it ever show?
Tonight you're mine, tomorrow another's

When love is ruling my worlds
Where love is now moving my heart
My days are not the same
When I'm with you I live in my dream
I know it's true
I'm adoring your smile, your eyes are a kiss in blue

Those stories you're telling me
When will they ever end
If I would stop the game now
Then Would you still pretend
Tonight you're mine, tomorrow another's
When somehow you open my eyes
You will be gone

When I'm with you I live in my dream
I know it's true
I'm adoring your smile, your eyes are a kiss in blue

**Vertical Vision** (Instrumental).

**Trackless Deep**

You're always on my mind
Cause you're the one who left me behind
Never going back to that station
You're running around across all nation [not 'nations']
I always wanna see that matching place
Coming around to see your smiling face

Whenever we get back to that big blue potion
We always watch the skies with no fear
Whenever we get back to the big blue ocean
We always watch the sky with no fear

**Stay**

How nice to have you here
I've been waiting for so long
Been struggling with my fear of moving on
Stay for a while, stay for a while

I've had you on my mind
The love was not too fine
I knew you could be good to change my mood(?)
You control me passively
I'm where I want to be
You could take me anywhere
I wouldn't care
Stay for a while, stay for a while, stay for a while

**Electric Frame** (Instrumental).

**Takla Makan** (Instrumental).

Mark P.
"They offered to transport me back to any point in history that I
would care to
go, and so I had them send me back to last Thursday night, so I
could pay my
phone bill on time."
(Weird Al Yankovic, "Everything You Know Is Wrong")