Re: mms_soap pricing suggestions

Author: Heather
To: MMS Soap List
Subject: Re: mms_soap pricing suggestions
Thank you everyone, this definitely helps point me in a better direction of what to consider when pricing soaps.

I'm still fairly new to making soap and am trying out tons of different recipes to find that perfect one. Do soapers generally have that one recipe they use for all their soaps minus specialties and scent/color variation?