Re: mms_soap List Rules (was: Competitor discussion)

Author: liffocus
To: MMS Soap List
Subject: Re: mms_soap List Rules (was: Competitor discussion)
Trista,
I am in Jacksonville and would appreciate knowing about suppliers that are closer to home... I prefer to use vendors on recommendation from someone rather than the 'point and click' method.

Even though MMS is farther away, I appreciate the variety of products they carry and I do continue to use them.... as well as recommend them when the opportunity is presented.

Much Appreciation,
Marie