[Firebirds-bu11-red] game this week

Author: Susan Bratton
To: firebirds-bu11-red
Subject: [Firebirds-bu11-red] game this week

The game Tues is at 6 at the Hidden Village Field which is at 5430 South and 555 West From Foothill MapQuest has

7.
Take the I-80 exit toward Reno/Cheyenne

8.
Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-215 W and merge onto I-215 W    0.7 mi

Merge onto I-80 W    3.6 mi

Take the exit onto I-15 S toward Las Vegas    4.9 mi

Take exit 300 for UT-173/5300 So.    0.3 mi

Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Kearns    394 ft

Turn right at W 5300 S/UT-173    0.3 mi
1 min

Turn left at Allendale Dr    0.1 mi
1 min

Turn left at W 5465 S    0.1 mi

The game on Sat is still listed as to be determined at 12:30 but is an away game. Maung and I are trying to find out where it will be.

I am confirming the practice times and places with Maung which are Mon and Thur for the team and Mon and Wed for goalies. The goalie times are 4-5 at Bonneville.

Susan

16.
Turn left at S 555 W    82 ft
  To: