[Inkjet_news] Inkjet NEWS & Tips - Apr 4 2008 (weblink)

Author: InkjetNews
To: inkjet_news
Subject: [Inkjet_news] Inkjet NEWS & Tips - Apr 4 2008 (weblink)
CONTENTS of this newsletter:

     * InkJetArt is launching a new shopping cart
     * Help us test our new cart and get $5 off an order over $100
     * EPSON "March Madness" extended through end of May
     * New Moab brand media you might have missed but shouldn't
     * Hahnemuhle releases new Bamboo art and Canvas media

read it online now at
We will also be sending a second email with the full text so you can
read it offline if you wish.

ARCHIVE of previous "Inkjet NEWS & Tips" newsletters is available at:

To be REMOVED from our list, or to UNSUBSCRIBE, go to: