Re: [Kraftwerk] reviews (in Spanish)

Author: Der Automat
To: kraftwerk
CC: kraftwerk
Subject: Re: [Kraftwerk] reviews (in Spanish)
Somebody of this very list asked for a translation:

- quoted -

[...] Kraftwerk, 90 minutes enjoying the sound and visual perfection of
their more than 36 years as fathers of Techno. A meeting with history, as
organizers of the festival announced. Kraftwerk visited Zaragoza in their
tour of 1991 (Madrid and Barcelona for last time in April 2004). They
renewed their roster with two of their recovered and updated classics;
Computer Love and Showroom Dummies. [...]

- unquoted -