Re: [Utah-astronomy] Excel challenge

Author: Josephine Grahn
To: utah-astronomy
Subject: Re: [Utah-astronomy] Excel challenge
You are on he right track Chrismo, except that somehow he needs to be
able to select three lines as the "chunk" that stays together, and
then gets sorted as those "chunks" by the data in one cell within that
chunk. Moving it all to one line would make the sort work, but you
would need to automate moving all the info on each set of three lines
to one line, and then have it move back to the three line format when
the sort is over. I am sure there is a way to do this, but I don't
know what it is off the top of my head. I would love to see the
solution if anyone figures it out!

Jo