[BCC Ride_calendar] BCC Quik Release

Author: Don and Mary Margaret WILLIAMS
Subject: [BCC Ride_calendar] BCC Quik Release

We just received word,
if you were planning on the Ghost town Century this coming Saturday,
which didn’t appear on our club calendar this year, it has been cancelled. Bob Kinney passed away over the weekend so
the Bike 2 Bike events are cancelled until further notice.

Bike Month kicks off tomorrow , May 1st with events happening all month long. Plan on riding your bike to work the week of May 14th – that week is National Bike to work week

Rain chances as of now are only in the 30% range for Tuesday and again Saturday, so... we ride.

This week - Bike
skills and the combo are tonite at 6 from 33rd south REI 12-15-22- and 25 mile options

Tuesday – Climb emigration or ride to Centerville and back

Wednesday – Hump Day at noon up little and Big Mtns

Huntsville to Mtn Green at 5

East West with a 23 or 30 mile
option from Fashion Place at 6

Thursday – Bike n Brew from Murray Park or Sugarhouse Park to Cottonbottom – both at
6

Friday – The Utah Bike Summit is at Union Station Ogden all
day - and Ron Meier rides from Fat Cats
to Daybreak at 9

Saturday – the Backroads 300k Brevet rolls early from Saratoga, Pre-entry is required and social Series to
Gilgal Gardens rolls at 10 AM

Sunday – a new Superseries
- the Greater Salt Lake challenge
rolls at 9 AM Tims marks are
everywhere so this one should be interesting

Congrats to Jen Green for being the first member to qualify
for a Metric award for completing 7 metrics
before April was over.

Don W