[ear-subscribers] new INTERNATIONAL shipping charges

Author: Dave at EAR/Rational Music
To: ear-subscribers
New-Topics: [ear-subscribers] new INTERNATIONAL shipping rates
Subject: [ear-subscribers] new INTERNATIONAL shipping charges
We previously raised international rates a year ago, in response to USPS raising their rates. Thanks to Uncle Jeff, my shipping manager, who is more on the ball than I am, I now know that this January's increase in rates really affects us when it comes to shipping 3+ CDs outside of North America. So we have to modify our international shipping rates yet again.

So from now on, for shipment outside of North America, here are the new rates:

3 CDs = $12.50 (down from $14.00, although they will be shipped First Class instead of Priority)
4 CDs = $14.00 (same as before, although they will be shipped First Class instead of Priority)
5 CDs = $15.00 (up from $14.00, although they will be shipped First Class instead of Priority)
6-8 CDs = $18.00 (up from $14.00, and shipped in a Priority Mail envelope, as before)

Also, please note that when shipping costs us considerably less (e.g., when CDs are in slipcases instead of jewelcases), we charge less than our posted rates for shipping and pass the savings back to you. We've done this in the past and we will continue to do so.

Thanks for your understanding, and as always, your patronage. We wouldn't be here without you.

Dave