[Nebophil] Mario Lanza today on TCM sings some of our concer…

Author: Carolyn Sorensen
To: nebophil@mailman.xmission.com
Subject: [Nebophil] Mario Lanza today on TCM sings some of our concert music

There are four Mario Lanza movies today on TCM, and he will be singing some of the songs we are playing in our March concert. So if you have TCM and are interested, the movies start now! If you've never heard him before, he seems a little stuck on himself, but the voice is marvelous. If you can't do that, be sure you check out youtube for several of his songs, and Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald while you're at it. Enjoy your evening off!