Obituary.. Pam Hansen

Author: JC Hackett
To: J.C Hacketts Chatter
Subject: Obituary.. Pam Hansen
Just to pass along some very sad information, most of us know Matt Hansen
and his parents, Scott & Pam.

Pam passed away last Thursday, whenever she attended a cruise night or Car
Show, she ALWAYS had a smile and nice comments about everything. She is a
fantastic lady, We will all miss her smile, wit, and unique GLOW!

Our very nest to the Hansen family, we will all miss a very nice and
wonderful lady.

<http://www.memorialutah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Hansen-Pam.jpg>
http://www.memorialutah.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Hansen-Pam-150x150.jp

Pam S. Hansen
1959 ~ 2012

We lost our beloved daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and grandmother
"Grammy" on Thursday, January 19, 2012, due to complications from a blood
clot. She was born in Salt Lake City on March 31, 1959 to Elden Alve and
Connie L. Neilson Steadman. On June 17, 1977 she married her sweetheart,
Scott Hansen.

Pam was always a country girl. She loved the small town and farm life. She
loved to decorate with rustic antiques and anything to do with John Deere
Farm Equipment. She loved to knit and crochet, but more than anything else,
she loved her family and friends. Her two grandchildren were definitely the
light of her life. She touched the hearts of everyone she came into contact
with. She will be missed more than words can express.

She is survived by: her father and mother, Elden A. and Connie L. Steadman;
her husband, Scott C. Hansen; her sons, Michael S. (Tiffany), Matthew E.;
sisters, Shelly (Keith) and Lisa (Brad); nieces, nephews, and her
grandchildren, Hailey and Hayden. She was preceded in death by: her
grandparents and numerous aunts and uncles.

Graveside services will be held Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at
Redwood Memorial Cemetery, 6500 South Redwood Road, West Jordan, Utah.
Online condolences www.memorialutah.com

J.C Hackett

Oldies "Rock & Roll Radio" Productions

Real Oldies AM 1060, Salt Lake City, Utah

www.jchackett.com

hackett56@???