Re: Chimeras cover

Author: Vaughan Smith | Dub Rosa
To: zorn-list
Subject: Re: Chimeras cover
I think it has something to do with piracy. I mistakenly bought a Russian
counterfeit copy of Chimeras via eBay and it has a bad reproduction of the
original Bosch-only cover.

Tzadik came out pretty strong against the knockoffs at that time.

My Tzadik genuine copy has the little girl on the Bosch version and I bought
it right after I got duped around 2004-5.