[Little_Red_updates] (no subject)

Author: little_red_updates
To: Little_Red_updates
Subject: [Little_Red_updates] (no subject)
We at Little Red are excited to let you know that the 2012 Little Red
riders will be raising money for breast and ovarian cancer research at the
Huntsman Cancer Institute. This is going to allow riders to participate in
the Huntsman Hometown Heroes program. The first 100 ladies that choose to
become a fundraiser and commit to raising $750 for breast and ovarian
cancer research, receive a guaranteed spot for Little Red 2012. Best of all
you will be contributing to a great cause. Are YOU ready to be a HERO?
Follow the link below to sign up and get all the details.

www.littlered.kintera.org

This year's theme is "FEELIN' GROOVY" and we are planning on another great
event. Registration will open in early February, so look forward to an
announcement in the upcoming months.