[uscv-voting_activists] Anyone going to Election Integrity -…

Author: Kathy Dopp
To: uscv-voting activists
Subject: [uscv-voting_activists] Anyone going to Election Integrity - Past, Present & Future conference in Cambridge, MA?
Election Integrity - Past, Present & Future
http://vote.caltech.edu/drupal/node/389

If so, I would like to get together there with you to discuss ideas to
help promote accurate election outcomes in places like MA for the 2012
elections.

Also, am looking for a place to stay Saturday night after the
conference so I don't have to immediately drive back to Albany, NY
after the conference (to avoid about 7 hours driving on the same day
as the conference - I'm not that energetic.)

--

Kathy Dopp
http://electionmathematics.org

Fundamentals of Verifiable Elections
http://kathydopp.com/wordpress/?p=174

View some of my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1451051